5 Highlights on the Allmendhubel
- The Flower Park adventure playground takes you into a world of giant alpine flowers, grasses and insects.
- On the Flower Trail adventure trail, you'll discover over 150 different mountain flower species.
- From the Allmendhubel you have a magnificent view of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau triumvirate.
- The Bob Run course was used in 1969 as a film location for a James Bond movie. It leads from the Allmendhubel down to Mürren.
- The Panorama Restaurant on the Allmendhubel attracts visitors with a large sun terrace and offers the finest Swiss specialties.
What awaits you on the Allmendhubel
On the Allmendhubel you can expect a lot of activities and possibilities.
- In summer, many hikes start from the Allmendhubel.
- While you sit in the cozy restaurant and enjoy the view, children can have fun at the adventure playground "Flower Park ". The playground takes you into a fantastic world with huge alpine flowers, grasses and oversized insects. Specially shaped wooden benches are ready for you to take a break with a view.
- The restaurant offers a family fun on the Allmendhubel with a delicious lunch.
- In winter, the Allmendhubel is perfect for a tasty lunch. The Panorama Restaurant not only spoils you with generous portions, but also offers a spacious sun terrace.
- For skiing beginners there is an area here with a blue slope and a platter lift. Next to this slope, "Lilly's Kids Slope" awaits with friendly animals in curves, hills and tunnel.
- The Bob Run Sledding Trail, where part of a James Bond movie was filmed in 1969, now offers a peaceful sledding experience against an impressive mountain backdrop. The trail starts at the mountain station in Mürren, leads through the Blumental valley and ends at the valley station of the Allmendhubel cable car, and the route is suitable for both adults and children. For the almost 3 km you should plan about 10 min.
- A groomed winter hiking trail connects the Allmendhubel mountain station with the village of Mürren. Snowshoe hikers can use a marked trail from Mürren via Chänelegg to Allmendhubel.
Arrival to the Allmendhubel
The journey to the Allmendhubel takes place via the car-free village of Mürren. You reach it comfortably with the cable car of the Schilthornbahnen from Stechelberg.
Once you are in Mürren, you can take the funicular Allmendhubel, which will take you directly to the top station. You can buy the ticket to the Allmendhubel directly here. Even during this short ride you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the mountain world.