This course combines two basic courses and offers the optimal learning success! The design of the images through focus / blur, as well as the conscious use and handling of light, form the focus
The joy of experimenting with your camera is of course not neglected! Great impressions and photos guaranteed.
You can expect a 2-day course of 3 hours each, in which you learn and apply the most important basics of photography!
Meeting point: Old Town Lucerne.
In the middle of the city you will meet your instructor, from where the photo tour through Lucerne starts.
Bring your own camera, enough empty memory cards and a full battery
You will learn: All about the basics of photography and beyond
Together with the course leader, you'll wander through the city and continuously apply everything you've learned. This course combines theory, practice and a lot of fun! By means of exciting experiments you will learn about
By means of many exciting experiments, you will deal with the following topics on day 1:
- Understanding and using ISO/aperture/time
- Setting the ISO number to match the lighting situation
- Designing the focus area via the aperture
- Designing the focus range via the focal length
- Shaping the area of focus using distance
- Designing motion blur
- Shaping through controlled camera movement
- Introduction to image design
- Constructive image discussion
Day 2 also begins directly in the old town of Lucerne. Again, we will take pictures outdoors - just like on your vacation trip. With the help of many practical examples you will learn more about:
- From light value to tone value
- Creating light atmospheres
- Highkey situations
- Lowkey situations
- Backlight situations
- Recognizing exciting lighting situations
- Creative work on the subject
- Using the camera's built-in flash correctly
- Brightening with light shapers
- Finding the right white balance
- Understanding and using the histogram
- Working in manual mode
Of course, you will discuss your images with the course instructor beforehand and thus receive many useful tips directly from the professional.
- German, English, Spanish
- Own system or SLR camera with memory cards and batteries required
- Additional equipment like tripod etc. optional
- Travel by public transport recommended
- If available, take camera manual with you
- You work in the focal length range of about 18-200mm
- No previous experience necessary
- Individual start time of the course can be arranged after booking with the provider