Let yourself be inspired by this course on photography around the time of twilight. Accompanied by a professional, theory and practice are combined with a lot of fun.
You can expect a 3-hour evening course in Lucerne, in which you will learn everything about photographing the blue hour!
Meeting point: Old Town Lucerne.
The course starts in the middle of Lucerne. In the open air, you will then visit various locations in the city to perfectly capture the light of twilight
Bring your own camera, enough empty memory cards, a full battery and a tripod
You will learn: All about photographing at blue hour
Together with the course instructor, you will walk through the city after sunset. In this way, you will take advantage of the intense blue glow of the sky to take impressive pictures in high quality.
You will apply what you have learned on an ongoing basis. You will also learn how to use the manual focus and receive many valuable tips and tricks to create skilful night shots.
On the basis of exciting experiments you will deal with the following topics:
- Long-term photography
- Tips for camera operation in the dark
- Working professionally with a tripod
- Correct white balance
- Designing with motion blur
- Getting started with light painting
Of course, you can discuss your pictures with the course instructor and receive many valuable tips directly from the professional
With the help of concrete examples, theory is taught here in a playful way: so learning becomes fun!
- German, English, Spanish
- Own system or SLR camera with memory cards and batteries as well as tripod required
- Travel by public transport recommended
- If available, take camera manual with you
- Agree on the exact start time of the course with the provider after booking, as the twilight time changes depending on the season