Expand your knowledge about photography. Get lots of great tips directly from the pros and learn something new. The course combines theory, practice and a lot of fun.
You can expect a 3-hour course in Lucerne, in which you expand your knowledge of the basics of photography!
Meeting point: Old Town Lucerne.
You will meet your instructor in the middle of the old town, from where the photo tour of Lucerne will start.
Bring your own camera, enough empty memory cards and a full battery
You will learn: All about the basics of photography and beyond
After a short repetition regarding ISO/aperture/time and blur you start the course. Together with the instructor you will walk through the city and use your camera continuously to apply everything you have learned
By means of interesting experiments you will learn more about:
- Knowing and using the correct light value
- Targeted control of image brightness
- Highkey situations + Lowkey situations
- Exposure metering
- Understanding and using histograms
- The manual control of time and aperture
- Correct white balance
- Light control with fill-in flashes
Learn how to bring out exciting subjects in an appealing way
What you learn will then be applied to typical vacation and travel situations. You will learn why it makes sense to have a white bath towel with you and work with small folding reflectors, among other things. Of course, you will discuss your pictures with the course instructor beforehand and receive many useful tips directly from the professional
- German, English, Spanish
- Previous knowledge is required
- Own system or SLR camera with memory cards and batteries required
- Additional material like tripod etc. optional
- Travel by public transport recommended
- If available, take camera manual with you
- Course is based on the course for beginners
- Individual start time of the course can be arranged after booking with the provider